Nature, comfort and Yoga in Southern Spain, Andalucia
Give yourself the gift of wellbeing in our nature and hiking yoga retreat where the Parque Natural Sierra de Grazalema rises from quiet rural byways like an apparition, the natural world takes over. Great buttresses of rock silhouetted against the clouds soar above a forested landscape tinged with green even when the rest of Andalucía turns yellow under a baking summer sun. A Unesco Biosphere reserve since 1977, according to BBC Travel, the best place to hike in Andalucia.
Two whitewashed villages serve as gateways to our yoga retreat center. Zahara de la Sierra is one of Andalucía’s most striking villages, sashaying up a craggy, castle topped peak in the park’s northern reaches. And El Gastor,also known as the Balcony of the Andalusian White Villages, its narrow passes connecting the villages lead over high mountain passes, drawing near to some of Spain’s prettiest mountain scenery.
Enjoy beautiful accommodation surrounded by nature. Cool off after a hike in the mountains at our five outdoor pools with views of the sierra. Fresh vegetarian meals will be cooked for you daily. You can savor local organic produce in delicious Mediterranean dishes. You will practice a variety of Yoga styles with different instructors immersed in the peace of nature.
If you´re looking for a mountain and yoga vacation, this is the place for you!
- 5 Nights at the beautiful Nature Reserve venue
- 4 Yoga classes per day: 2 Energizing and 2 gentle/yin yoga. For all levels and ages
- 2 Yoga Workshop
- 3 Delicious healthy meals daily
- Pick Up from Ronda Train Station to the Venue
- Hiking tour to the big Dolmen and/or the White Village balcony
- Five Swimming pools and a Dolmen in the venue
- Visit Andalusian White Villages
- Yoga Retreat Center in the middle of a Nature Reserve
Arrival Day. Sunday: Pick up 15:30 Ronda Train station.
Friday: Departure day at 12:00
- 7:30- 9:00 Energizing Yoga class.
- 9:00- 09:30 Meditation.
- 09:30-10:30 Gentle Yoga Class
- 10:00-11:00 Breakfast.
- 11:30-13:30 Free time, hiking tour or Workshop.
- 14:00-15:00 Lunch or Hiking Picnic.
- 15:00-18:00 Free time.
- 18:00-19:15 Energizing yoga Class or Workshop.
- 19:15- 20:15 Gentle or Restorative yoga class.
- 20:30 Dinner.
(*)The schedule is flexible. It will adapt to the needs of each group or other reasons.
The retreat is located at 11687 El Gastor, Cádiz, Spain. This is 1h 20 mins from Jerez airport, 1h 30 mins from Sevilla airport, or 1h 30 mins from Malaga airport.
If you wish to have an airport transfer from Malaga we are happy to organize for you both pick up and drop off in time for your flight after the retreat. You can also get to the house via train or bus to Ronda. Both buses and trains leave Malaga or Sevilla city regularly throughout the day and we can come pick you up from the bus/train station in Ronda.
PRICES AND PROMOTIONS:
VERY EARLY BIRD:
BOOKING 5 MONTHS IN ADVANCE: 745 EUR (SAVE 150 EUR)
BOOKING 2 MONTHS IN ADVANCE: 795 EUR (SAVE 100 EUR)
LAST MINUTE BOOKING: 895 EUR
FRIEND PROMO (-50 EUR):
FOR EACH FRIEND YOU BOOK AT THE SAME TIME
SINGLE OCCUPANCY IN DOUBLE BED: +165 EUR
23-28 APRIL 2019